PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, the region’s leading real estate awards programme, is moving forward this year with a new timeline for its Malaysian edition.
The organisers made the responsible decision of postponing the black-tie gala dinner of the 7th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Malaysia), previously set for April, to ensure the safety and health of guests, venues, and staff members.
Malaysia’s leading annual real estate gala event will now be held on Friday, 28 August at The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The general public are still encouraged to submit their nominations online until 12 June via https://www.asiapropertyawards.com/nominations
The rescheduled key dates for the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards (Malaysia) are as follows:
- 12 June 2020 – Nominations Close
- 19 June 2020 – Entries Close
- 1-14 July 2020 – Site Inspections
- 15 or 16 July 2020 – Final Judging
- 28 August 2020 – Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 4 December 2020 – Grand Final Gala Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand
Precautionary health protocols will be followed stringently leading up to and on the day of the gala events.