Definition APEL for Credit Award [APEL(C)] is the award of credits for the prior experiential learning towards a course in an accredited programme of higher education provider (HEP).
APEL(C) provides the mechanism to recognize the individual’s prior experiential learning that is relevant and specific to a course within a programme of study.
The credit award is granted on the basis of the knowledge and skills acquired through informal and non-formal learning.
These forms of learning which emphasize experiential learning will need to be formally reviewed and assessed.
The process will determine if learning has in fact occurred and is in line with the learning outcomes of the course(s) concerned.
It is the learning and not the experience of the learners which is being evaluated.
Real Estate & Law Modules
- Property Taxation
- Principles Of Property Investment & Valuation
- Laws Relating To Property
- Real Estate Agency Practice
- Land Economics
- Building Technology 1
- Building Technology 2
Business & Law Related Modules
- Principles & Practice Of Marketing
- Principles Of Economics
- Principles Of Accounting
- Introduction To Law
- Employment & Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Real Estate Statistics
- Business Environment
- Sales Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Continuous Professional Development Workshop
- Project Paper (1)
- Project Paper (2)
- Introduction to College
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Writing Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Application for Real Estate
- Negotiation Skills
- Malaysian Studies
- Kerajaan & Dasar Awam Malaysia
- Employability and Entrepreneurship / Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Interactive Multimedia