MIEA COUNCILLOR 2016-2017
NREA COMMITTEE 2016
MAREC COMMITTEE 2017
Registered Estate Agent (REA-E2434) with 11 years of experience in Real Estate Industry
Personal Sales (Subsale & Rentals)
Year 2006-2016 (RM140 Million Sales Record) in Primary & Secondary Mkt
Bachelor of Business Administration(Hons)
Kian Aun obtained his Bachelor of Commerce (Management & Marketing) from Curtin University of Technology. Prior to his real estate career, Kian Aun was involved in sales and marketing of consumer IT products, pharmaceutical, fast moving consumer goods, air freight and logistics industry with reputable MNCs, involving tasks related to sales force effectiveness, strategic marketing, customer relationship management and key account management.
Kian Aun started his real estate career with CH Williams Talhar & Wong’s (now known as CBRE|WTW) Agency and Transactional Services department managing commercial properties and industrial properties, sale by tender projects, tenancy management and expatriate relocation. He also involves in exclusive marketing assignments such as project marketing of apartments and office buildings
For the last 3 years, Kian Aun was practicing in the real estate industry in Melbourne with McGrath Estate Agents as a Licenced Estate Agent. He has extensive knowledge and experience with off- the-plan project marketing in Australia as well as the local residential market.
Professionally Kian Aun is also a Registered Estate Agent in Malaysia as well as Victoria, Australia and also the Board of Director of Malaysia Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA)
- Registered Estate Agent Malaysia
- Associate Director in Hartamas Real Estate (M) Sdn Bhd
- Formerly CH Williams Talhar & Wong now known as CBRE|WTW Real Estate
- Board of Director of Malaysia Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA)
- Member of Persatuan Penilai, Pengurus Harta, Ejen Harta dan Perunding Swasta Malaysia (PEPS)
- Formerly McGrath Estate Agents, Melbourne
- Licence Estate Agent, Victoria, Australia
- Member of Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)
Kelvin is a registered estate agent (E1221) with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia. He has worked several years in two International Property Consultancy firms.
He has also successfully completed the Real Estate Advanced Practice (REAP), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Course & Train the Trainer Course. Kelvin is a Fellow of The Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA), (www.miea.com.my). He has served several years in the Council of Management of MIEA.
He has also served as a Member of the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents from 2001-2005 representing estate agents in Malaysia.
Kelvin heads the Residential Sales & Leasing Team for Knight Frank Malaysia.
- 1985 : 15 years (1985-1999) with HSBC Malaysian Management Office (HQ)
- 2000 : Began her journey in real estate after successful VSS from HSBC
- 2004 : Diploma in Estate Agency
- 2007 : Registered Real Estate Agent
- 2009 : Established practice in Mont Kiara
- 2012 : MIEA Councillor (2012-2014) with recognized achievement of increasing membership by more than 100% in 2 years
- 2013 : Produced MIEA National Top Residential SalesPerson of the Year
- 2015 : Produced MIEA National Top Residential REN of the Year
- 2015 : MIEA Internal Auditor (2015 - current)
- 2015 : MBA in Building & Facilities Management (OUM)
- 2018 : Associate Director and Resident Manager of IQI Realty Sdn Bhd
- Collaborated with National Association of Realtors (NAR) of USA and successfully conducted the Certified International Property Specialist course, (CIPS) in Malaysia.
- Initiated the collaboration with Open University of Malaysia (OUM) to conduct the Professional Diploma in Estate Agency. The first batch started classes in Johor, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching in 2012.
- Initiated the development of the MIEA portal.
- Conceptualized the idea of Malaysian Annual Secondary Property Exhibition (MASPEX) and successfully launched it in 2013.
- Enhanced the membership by recruiting approximately 500 new members during Presidential term.
- Rebranded the property talks and enhanced the frequency of these talks. The talks were rebranded as REPS (Real Estate Professional Seminars).
- Initiated a half yearly press conference on secondary Malaysian property outlook with the intention to promote and educate the public on the goings on in the secondary Malaysian property market.
- Revamped the membership database with the installation of new membership management software.
- Initiated a bulk emailing system to communicate with members effectively.
- Enhanced the Secretariat with the appointment of an Office Manager and additional clerical staff to better manage the operations.
- Changed the hardware and upgraded the software at the Secretariat for better efficiency.
- Initiated the allocation of a revolving fund to set up Secretariats at our existing branches. A sum RM 80,000 was approved at the AGM 2013.
- Resolved the issue of the mandatory salary directive with the Board.
- Revamped the Training Room to create a more comfortable learning experience.
Mr. Soma Sundram Krishnasamy is a CEO Heritage Shield Real Estate Sdn Bhd and a Recipient of the National MIEA Leadership Award 2013. He is also a Registered Estate Agent. He has 27 years experience in Real Estate.
Recipient of the National MIEA Leadership Award 2013
- Registered Estate Agent
- 27 years experience in Real Estate
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Designee (USA)
- Pioneered Project marketing in 1987
- Marketed over 70 projects
- Past President & Fellow, MIEA
- MIEA Chief Real Estate Trainer –
- Trained over 15,000 REN
- Past Vice President FIABCI
- CEO Heritage Shield Real Estate Sdn Bhd
Mr. Lim Boon Ping is a National Vice-President of MIEA and a Registered Estate Agent . He was a Chairman of MIEA Johor. He also have a Degree in Bachelor of Property (Auckland, New Zealand).
- Registered Estate Agent
- Degree in Bachelor of Property (Auckland, New Zealand)
- 18 years experiences in Real Estate
- Past Chairman of MIEA Johor
- Deputy President of MIEA
- Director, Training & Development, Kim Realty
- Fellow of Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents
- Member of Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM)
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Professional Property Managers (MIPPM)
- Member of Association of Valuers, Property Managers, Estate Agents and Property Consultants in the private sector of Malaysia (PEPS)
- Board Member of The Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agent Malaysia (BOVAEA)